We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers building custom tools and web applications for the commerce and transaction industry. We are committed to simple, functional, and powerful user interfaces, APIs, and information storage systems.
This is an ideal position for someone who enjoys an agile, test-driven development environment and the rewards that come with delivering technology that has instant impact on a growing business.
- Write clean, readable Ruby / Python.
- Ensure excellent test coverage.
- Enhance and maintain the existing codebase.
- Document software implementation and operation.
- Lead small project teams through the full SDLC including design, planning, implementation, testing, and evaluation.
- Proactively contribute to architecture decisions and pairing sessions.
- Collaborate with Product and Project Management teams in the development and delivery of new product features.
- Mentor and be mentored.
- 4+ years of direct experience in Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries
- Excellent understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Adept at implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- GitHub expertise