Our client is seeking a Salesforce Technical Architect to join Enterprise Applications & Engineering Platforms and be part of the larger Enterprise Information Services team.
Are you looking for a high energy team where you can make a direct contribution to building the next generation CRM Solutions? Are you looking to join a company with a vision to imagine, design, and create a better world?
Build engineering platforms that integrate with our customer-facing products and serve our partner eco system.
- Work with business stakeholders and other programmers in your team to help understand requirements, evaluate new features and architecture, develop a solution or enhance existing solution and help drive decisions
- Deliver technology solutions – Leverage your strong technical experience to architect, engineer and provide guidance in delivery of key initiatives for an enterprise-class global CRM platform.
- Subject matter expert – Collaborate with internal and external partners for the definition, planning, modeling, governance, and implementation of Salesforce CRM capabilities.
- Be a visionary partnering with our Enterprise Architects, technical leads and key individuals within our functional organization and recommend SFDC Platform improvements.
- Work proactively to remove technical debt and security vulnerabilities.
- Actively participate in code reviews of own code and that of peers. Present and validate solution.
- Assess new tools and software, perform POCs, and offer recommendations to improve our enterprise landscape.
- Create Technical Specification and Design Document
- Monitor/ Track/ Review the delivery to ensure the best practices and design principles are adhered into delivery
- Provide technical guidance to the development of Salesforce.com applications to support business and product strategies
- Effectively deliver presentations to key customers and senior management.
- Build and foster a high-performance engineering culture and mentor team members
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Engineering Experience with:
- At least 8+ years of experience in global software development and deployment
- Must have 4+ years of experience with SFDC platform and partner ecosystem
- Played the role of a Technical architect in 1-2 SFDC projects
- Thorough knowledge of SFDC. Well versed in configuration, customization and Integration
- Must be Salesforce Certified Developer or Salesforce Certified Architect
- Knowledge of Heroku/AWS
- Experience working with large scale enterprise organization with Front/Back Office
- Application monitoring tools, log analytical tools, security tools (Dynatrace, Splunk, Apigee, GitHub, Jenkins)
- Interaction with Client’s key Business and Technical stakeholder for Solution Designing and Architecture
- Proven ability to manage and resolve complex and ambiguous technical issues
- Creativity & Critical Thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills