We have an opening for a full-time Accountant who will support the Accounting department with the general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable/cash receipts.
Main duties will include assisting with month-end accounting close process, reviewing and posting monthly journal entries, and performing account reconciliation and analysis. Key competencies include an attention to detail and accuracy; planning, organizing, and problem solving skills; excellent communication skills; initiative; teamwork and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of finance principles and financial reporting.
- Technical accounting skills including previous experience of general accounting and proficiency in relevant accounting software.
- Experience with general ledgers, accounts payable, accounts receivable/cash receipts, and other transaction source systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues.